Gbs Service

Guest 4ndygr33n0

I agree with the comments expressed so far. I would like to add that I have always found the guys up at GBS very helpful, friendly and always ready to to have a chat or answer any questions. Another thing. How many car companies would happilly let you wonder around their workshop taking photos. None, however GBS are most accommodating there. So if you need to know how or where bits go just take some pics.

Yes, I've had to wait for one or two bits, but they have always been there when I've gone to collect them, or they have couriered them to me.

GBS seem to be doing a lot to update their factory and the spares side of the business and appear to be doing a good job of it(IMHO).

Bob

When I picked up my 2B they told me what was missing and after a reminder the missing items were delivered. I had a wishbone duplication that they sorted out very quickly. When I came to fit my rear wheel arch lips i noticed that I had 2 left hand ones and when I let them know they had one of their finace guys meet me half way (geographiocally) to arrange a swap. Yes, there is room for improvement but they do provide good service overall. With some attention to previous known issues and some more robust procedures they would be excellent.