Thames Valley Xmas Lunch

chris n

Only 2 months to go to the big day, so Becks and myself are now taking Reservations for the TVH Xmas lunch taking place on Sunday 12th December at 1pm at

The Fox & Hounds

Station Road,

Theale,

Reading,

Berkshire,

RG7 4BE.

Becks booked this event with Daryl way back as July just to get the TVH area in.

Please have a look at the Fox & Hounds Christmas menu here.

price are 2 course £13.95 / 3 course £16.95

The whole family are welcome, and don't forget to decorate your Hood with seasonal effect.

Please let us know by return PM or mail if you would like to join us.

Regards

Chris & Becks.

• 2 weeks later...

Places are now going fast for the Xmas lunch, so please book soon to reserve your spot and avoid disappointment.

If you have already booked please can you let myself or Becks know what you would like to have from the menu so we can let the Fox & Hounds know and have the right orders on the day

Many Thanks

Chris & Becks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chris n's missus

hi all

last call for the TVH Xmas lunch.

places are filling up fast so book now to avoid disappointment.

i have been asked to confirm numbers by next Sunday's monthly meeting so i'll be closing this by Midnight on Saturday 20th November.

any requests for places after then will not be accepted.

please contact either me or Chris N to secure your place.

come one, come all and celebrate the festive season :drinks:

regards

Becks

• 4 weeks later...

have just checked the weather and it looks sunny and dry on Sunday (fingers crossed)

top temp is a seasonal 3 degrees, so for those of you braving the elements in your hoods, make sure you wrap up warm :D

looking forward to seeing you there on Sunday :drinks:

Guest chris n's missus

hi all

for those of you that like a tipple with your sunday lunch, can i please ask that drinks :drinks: are purchased separately and not added to the food bill - it will save all the hassle =@ when the time comes to settle up. :good:

Daryl the landlord does offer a tab service for those of you that don't carry much cash about.

many thanks for your co-operation :hi:

becks :wub:

Thank you for organising a great Christmas meal, and such a sunny day for it. A pleasure for us to meet the new and the familiar faces now in the Thames Valley Group, after our long absence.

Chris and I enjoyed the day and the memories of what fun we had with Old Smokey,

Keep up the good work Chris and Becks, and good luck to the region for next year,

Happy Christmas everyone !

B) :D

John and Christine.

A big thank you to all who came along to the TVH Xmas lunch and making it a special day :friends:

Nice to meet up with the TVH past area sec John and his wife Christine (must get together again soon guys :D )

Also thanks must go out to my SWMBO Becks :wub: :air_kiss: for sorting out the bookings, food orders and the running of this event. If it had been left to me to sort out we would have ended up down at the local KFC (Other fast food restaurants are available ;) ) with a bargain Bucket :shok:

Merry Christmas to you all.

post-936-0-26007200-1292187738_thumb.jpg

post-936-0-55780600-1292187751_thumb.jpg

Another thanks to Becks for the organisation. It was a great meal and super company, as always.

Just to note from Chris's picture --The Phoenix lives !!! 30 miles with no problems there and back. ----and when I get it into turbo revs !!! wha heeee!!!!

Graham B

The Phoenix lives !!! 30 miles with no problems there and back. ----and when I get it into turbo revs !!! wha heeee!!!!

Graham B

:clapping: Well done Graham, got there in the end :D bet the Phoenix goes like a missile now B)

Heres to 2011 :good: