Master Cylinder Reservoir

niduncan

Guest mower man

Has anybody got a master cylinder reservoir from a Mk1 Sierra (1984 ish) gathering dust in the shed. My one is discoloured inside and I can't find a way of cleaning it.

post-347-052006100 1289672872_thumb.jpg

Many thanks.

dish washer on hottest setting after washing with brake cleaner , don't get caught and run at least 5 cycles after wards :clapping: mower man :good:

Mower man is right - the dishwasher gives a great finish! :good:

Best bet is to get some of those other little donor items that are difficult to clean ready as well so as not to waste a full wash cycle on such a small item ^_^ and as soon as the wife is out - get in there and she'll be none the wiser! :spiteful:

This time of year it's easy to get the long-haired General out the house too 'cos of all the Chrimbo shopping! 8)

Give it a go and see what results you get first - nowt to lose, until she finds out when you let it slip over a beer with a mate down the pub and she happens to be right behind you . . .oops . . :80: :vava: lol

Sharky

Guest Stuartl

Mower man is right - the dishwasher gives a great finish! :good:

Best bet is to get some of those other little donor items that are difficult to clean ready as well so as not to waste a full wash cycle on such a small item ^_^ and as soon as the wife is out - get in there and she'll be none the wiser! :spiteful:

This time of year it's easy to get the long-haired General out the house too 'cos of all the Chrimbo shopping! 8)

Give it a go and see what results you get first - nowt to lose, until she finds out when you let it slip over a beer with a mate down the pub and she happens to be right behind you . . .oops . . :80: :vava: lol

Sharky

I bought a slimline dishwasher for £15 through the local free-ads for my engine bits. Trouble was the day after I collected it our 'house' dishwasher broke and so my bargain was put in the kitchen and has stayed there since. I offered to buy missus some marigolds if I could have it back in the garage but she said no. Well, it meant no anyway :unsure: