Newbie Nutter

Guest Buttonscar

Guest Buttonscar

Hey hoodies , how's y'all , I'v just bought a s7 , triumph 2l 16v ,wow luvin it , yeah so iv just put it on the road insured 2week ago mot and tax ed it last week ! " it passed first time after being sitting in a garage for past 5 year lol " so yeah iv been driving it most days in the snow In Scotland !! oh what fun side ways every where , every one thinks I'm a nutter!!!!! I know this with the looks I get , but maybe I should have the top up and doors on lol I'm from carnoustie east coast , and just wondered if there are other owners in my area. Cheers buttons P.s is it possible to up load pic s to this site ?

Hi,

your best bet for pictures is one of the free online accounts like photobucket etc and then link them here. Takes the strain off the rhocar server.

you are a braver man than i being out in this weather, i took mine out before the cold weather hit down here and it was pretty cold and slippery.

hth

Guest Buttonscar

I would nt say brave like ah just mad ! Cool cool il do that of the laptop prob be easier lol so do you know of any events in Scotland this cribo or am I cursing all alone this winter lol