First Kit Car

smiles

Guest big kev

Look at these one eBay smiles

Item 160574215359

Item 300553311903

This is the one I reckonmend it's looks quick just read the details item number 220778750168

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be pre built I'm not that mechanically minded I have seen on in a kit car magazine it's a 2.1 pinto engine with fr32 fast road cams. Kenlow fan and lowctorque starter and twin 40's what r they all I know what cams r but guessing the Kempis fan is just an upgraded cooling fan but what's low torque starter and twin 40's soz if it's a stupid question

Guest big kev

The twin 40s are the throttle bodies it has on the engine ( the carbs) and starter us what is says a low torgue starter. If u gave the four grand I'd really arrange a visit and go for a spin with the owner

Guest big kev

If u look at the photo with the blue circles on the carbs those are twin 40 webber carbs

I'm even lost on a low torque starter let me do some research

Guest mower man

I think some one has got a little confused unless by lotorque they mean a std starter , a hi torque starter is geared internaly to aid starting on hi compression motors and are moderatly expensive --200qiud 'ish but are some times used on Pinto engines with mega coompression ratios HTH mower man :good:

Guest dinger

I'm sorry, but that car is a mess, If that interior is proffesionlly fitted then I'll eat my hat,,

Although 4k wont get you a perfect car, it will get you more car for your money than that,

Just as an example, Have a look at "notimpressed" car, his is for sale at nearly 6k but reflects the quality of a very well built and upkept car,

Guest Stuartl

I'm sorry, but that car is a mess, If that interior is proffesionlly fitted then I'll eat my hat,,

Although 4k wont get you a perfect car, it will get you more car for your money than that,

Just as an example, Have a look at "notimpressed" car, his is for sale at nearly 6k but reflects the quality of a very well built and upkept car,

That interior is dreadful!

They are just using the Westfield name to bump the price up

Edited by stuartl

Guest mower man

I think some of you are looking at a different car than I have just looked at,westfeild's of that age regularly fetch that price with a pinto fitted and, this is a much higher spec,as for the interior ,it's as factory I believe,agood clean and vac would not go amiss,the car is 13/14 years old what do you expect!O.K.under bonnet is scruffy but nothing an afternoons tidying wouldn't cure .I have no connection at all with this car at all but to slam it like you have is grossly unfair----- my opinion and others may not agree and thats the beauty of this forum/club ----regards mower man :good: :good: