400mile Trip

speedtripledan

Guest mower man

As abovewhere did you get the divers boot from ? ,or have I pinched your m.p.g. last two trips out 32 mpg with a 38 dgas ,900rpm tickover fromwhich itwill trickle along at walking pace! mower man :clapping:

Guest peter2b2002

my 2b went from 260 miles/tank to 180mpt, cleaned the kn air filter (full of muck) now back to normal(thought it smelt a bit rich) , try that on yours

peter2b

No heavy boots steady all the way ?? The return leg was a bit more interesting the oil pressure gauge started acting like a flight level meter? Pulled over and found no oil on the dip stick ?? It's not smoking that I've noticed and not leaking much... just when I thought things were ok :( zetec time I think !

Guest mower man

my 2b went from 260 miles/tank to 180mpt, cleaned the kn air filter (full of muck) now back to normal(thought it smelt a bit rich) , try that on yours

peter2b

How big is your tank?!cos if its the sort of 30 litre rh tank by my maths you are getting 60to the gallon at the worst and 80+ at the other fig I.m confused [it's not difficut to do] please explain :crazy: mowerman[mick]

Guest Ian & Carole

Mike

RH did supply a 45 litre tank as an option on the 2B, I have one in our car and have a range of 250+, can easily do Lincoln - Dover on one tank towing the T/Tent.

Guest mower man

Mike

RH did supply a 45 litre tank as an option on the 2B, I have one in our car and have a range of 250+, can easily do Lincoln - Dover on one tank towing the T/Tent.

Thanks Ian Ididn't realise that abig tank was availalable I considered upgradeing mine but its not so easy on a mono car unless someone knows better. regards mick :crazy:

Guest mower man

No mate , don't like it I would want a stainless polished one to go with the car , bye for now mowerman :crazy: 8P ,would you knock me one up for afew beer vouchers ?!!!