Iva Time!

megadodo

OK so I can't put the evil deed off any longer, the car is as ready as I can think it needs. So, what do I need to get together and what do I need to do next? The car is insured and I just need breakdown cover but what's next please folks? Any paperwork, booking pitfalls that people have had lately?

Guest red-col

OK so I can't put the evil deed off any longer, the car is as ready as I can think it needs. So, what do I need to get together and what do I need to do next? The car is insured and I just need breakdown cover but what's next please folks? Any paperwork, booking pitfalls that people have had lately?

hi there managed to fill paperwork in no problems, there application form was straight forward also the self builb form /declaration is straight forward sent a lot of reciept copys of purchases made for construction and pictorial evidence of myself building car at home to show it was not constructed by a garage, then waited for test date, colin

Thanks folks,

I have filled in the two forms required (run out printer paper before I could print them however). I will photocopy some receipts and photos tonight (sign and date them for validation) and post it all tomorrow....... nervous now although the forms are very straight forward!

Forms printed and signed, copies done of recipts for kit and various parts and the donor vehicle and signed as copies. Photos on CD and micro SD card of the build, all in a big envelope and will be posted recorded delivery tomorrow! Yikes! I hope I have enough in my account when they ring for the dosh!