Wishbones Again.

Guest weavey

Guest weavey

Hi.Can someone let me have a couple of measurments please.I would like the length of the bottom wishbones,from centre of balljoint to the bushes on both arms,and the distance from bush to bush(outside edge)please.Also the same on the top wishbone.Sooner rather than later if thats possible.Thanks Steve.

Guest peter2b2002

most of us are at work during the day and only go on line in the evening to check any posts on this site so you can have to wait a bit for any replies

peter2b

Guest Ian & Carole

You post a question at 1/2 one today when most are working and cars locked in garages and you get upset with the lack of responce !!!

Plus the car you have is not as popular a car as was the 2B and more recently the Zero.

I could meassure my wish bones both top and bottom but those figures won't help you.

You might just have to wait until an Exmo owner is on line.

Thanks for all your help guys.Im glad i didnt pay to join the site.Cheers

Don't slam the door on the way out then!!!!

This is a Free forum for those that don't want to pay and only £15 for those that do, if you are not happy with the responce you got off the site in A VERY SHORT TIME then bye WE WILL ALL MISS YOU.

Well someone seemed to get out of bed the wrong side at lunch time but what is more confusing is that of course an Exmo doesn't have a top wishbone and the lower is the standard sierra control arm so no wonder the reply was slightly slow. I suggest Wavy you first ascertain which model Hood you have, then possibly apologise and ask again. Or just log in as a n other new chap and ask nicely next time.