Gbs Blyton Sprint

Guest gixerboy600

Would my westfield/locost be allowed entry into the series? The steering wheel, washer bottle and wheels are from gbs.

Depends wether its wired up in time... just gotta remember to order that remote relay :rolleyes: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest gixerboy600

Hi john, out of curiosity how did you find the zero handled when pushed hard? any hints of under/oversteer?

Zero Handled amazingly, feedback and feel were great. Car was only on the road on Thursday so this was my first track outing. Still I was only 6 seconds off the pace of Ben (GBS) in the demo car!! My times started 1 min 31 secs and finnished 1 min 27 secs.

A fantastic day and a series for next year which will be competitive!!!!

I look orward to next year, Dan, have a chat with Ben at GBS, am sure you will be welcome!!!

Makes me feel good seeing those times. Managed 1.18.2 sec in the SR2 road runner 1.6 demo car (3 weeks ago!) after only 5 laps. First run out and first time on track. Can definately say a cracking track for Seven type cars though :rolleyes:

Their race driver managed 1.12 .1 on a flying lap, so definately room for improvement from me.... :pardon:

Guest alfaGTA

Terry we all know your king of the track and it also shows that a properly set up nimble car doesn't need lots of power! Must set a reminder to follow you on a track day :friends:

Guest jasonmorris

Guys this is worrying for us, Terry in the 1.6 powered roadrunner=a bloody good time, Terry in his 1.8 powered roadrunner=very quick indeed. We just gotta slow him down. Let me think!!!!!!!

Nope, can't think of anything, I graciously accept defeat as a forgone conclusion pmsl

Jason

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like it :good:

Thanks for the votes of confidence lads...

Don't need any help falling off the track thanks Keith, managed quite nicely on my own (managed 3x 360 degree spin in 1 off alone, also did my fastest lap whilst crossing the timing line backwards after a 360 spin) :blush: :blush: :blush: :blink:

As for adding a few pounds...already well handicapped!! :fool:

Will be good to take the new kit for a run next year (can't wait) to see what she can do against the Zero. If I could shave off any time I'd be well chuffed...just need some confidence in the car as getting used to a strange car with non-servo brakes takes some getting used to, didn't think the times were that bad though (even if the SR2 test driver was 6 sec a lap quicker at 1:12). Roll on next year :drinks:

Guest jasonmorris

I think there ought to be a trophy for he who beats Terry on the day lol. All joking aside, the Roadrunner is earning itself a reputation for being a great handling seven, so gawd knows what it will be capable of in the hands of a decent driver. I personally can't wait to see Terry's built and see how it performs compared to such as a zero or MK with It's light weight Mazda running gear.

Jason