Robin S7

Guest Borja

Hello I stand:<BR closure_uid_riadi3="2777" Tc="null">Borja am an owner of a robin hood s7 mark1 Sierra, I'm Spanish and this is very difficult to find any parts for my car, if anyone can help I need to get a trapezium suspension left because I had a little accident and broke.<BR closure_uid_riadi3="2778" Tc="null">Thank you very much.

post-8938-0-28192900-1318503271_thumb.jpg

Hello I stand:<BR closure_uid_riadi3="2777" Tc="null">Borja am an owner of a robin hood s7 mark1 Sierra, I'm Spanish and this is very difficult to find any parts for my car, if anyone can help I need to get a trapezium suspension left because I had a little accident and broke.<BR closure_uid_riadi3="2778" Tc="null">Thank you very much.

Stewart, where are you???

Stop having a siesta and help this poor chap out :clapping:

Thank you very much fellow-sufferers aver jejeje if I supplied the part and I have my robin ready again, it would want something to become a member of your club if you can tell me as ok, so my anger across europe next vacation jejejejeje Robin, sorry my bad English.<BR closure_uid_i9bh4r="3857" Tc="null">A greeting.

Thank you very much fellow-sufferers aver jejeje if I supplied the part and I have my robin ready again, it would want something to become a member of your club if you can tell me as ok, so my anger across europe next vacation jejejejeje Robin, sorry my bad English.<BR closure_uid_i9bh4r="3857" Tc="null">A greeting.

"Stewart" a fellow member of this club, will be along shortly. He's an Englishman in Spain, speaks fluent Spanish and will help your every cause.

A top man of Biblical proportion. A famous quote could be.... " And it came to Pass, so he spoke about it for hours " or something like that? :vava: :rofl:

Nick. :hi:

Thank you, then you probably know a little about my project robin is on a sierra cosworth engine, brakes etc and glitches are bound to arise.<BR closure_uid_bex1nj="2407" Tc="null">A greeting and hopefully see you soon for your roads.

jejeejej my English still is worse than your Spanish so do not worry I understand you perfectly ejejejj jejejejeej, I wrote an email to link another member told me and I'm waiting for that answer, thanks for everything and if you take your little one day of asturias walk ejejejej alerts.<BR closure_uid_zab47e="2633" Tc="null">a greeting

jejeejej mi ingles todavia es peor que tu español asi que no te preocupès jejejejeej te entiendo perfectamente ejejejj , escribi un correo al enlace que me comento otro miembro y estoy a la espera de que contesten, gracias por todo y si algun dia sacas tu pequeño de paseo por asturias avisa ejejejej.

Un saludo

Reference to Ferrer Rocher advert.

Ooh ambassador you spoil us.

You could be our diplomatic (sic) envoy, drinking Rioja as a way of ingratiating yourself and by default RHOCaR with the natives.

Would be interesting to see where in the world we have members with multiple language skills.

I'll start it off by saying that I speak both Essex and Yorkshire with a smattering of scots, My daughter is fluent in Yorkshire and Essex.