The Son Of Rizla

Guest rizla

Guest rizla

:rolleyes: well as the aplication for curborough has gone in and i had to name the car that was to be used here it is

THE NEW RS JIGTEC "SNAKE"

and it is this one as fetured at detling kit car show

post-13-1082301596.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ian luxford
well as the aplication for curborough has gone in and i had to name the car that was to be used here it is

my arse! you just couldnt wait to tell everyone!!

i am surprised you lasted this long though i would of been telling anyone who would listen straight away!

looks very nice bit of an arse on it though :blink:

what engine does it have? is this instead of or as well as your s7?

oh and were the flowers a bribe??

Guest rizla

:lol: yep you guessed it the flowers were a bribe :p

the car is nicknamed KYLIE due to it being small,light and a nice bum :D

the car will have the rs turbo engine in but is now a 1.9 not a 1.6 so as of this time i dont know what bhp it will have in 1.6 form it had 226

and yes the s7 is still around at this time but it may not be in the future :(

post-13-1082306642.jpg

Guest ian luxford
and yes the s7 is still around at this time but it may not be in the future 

well i hope you find a new community that will tolerate your cheating to be no.1 poster! :lol:

when do you get it? are you going to stoneleigh in it?

Guest rizla
well i hope you find a new community that will tolerate your cheating to be no.1 poster

they can take all my posts away for all i care,thats not what a club is about,its about making friends with like minded people and having a good time in the process,if this is not what the clubs about then i joined the wrong one(but i know it is) :p

no i wont have it for stoneliegh but il be there anyway,it should be ready and sva in 6-8 weeks :D

post-13-1082306137.jpg

Guest Bazwaz

Looks like you could get half a dozen batteries in the boot. :D

Barry.

p.s. when you say it will be ready for sva in 6-8 weeks is that yours or Bobs prediction bearing in mind your hood was only going to take a couple of weeks last xmas. Nice colour though.

Guest Tim Norman

I think I've spent less than £200 plus the cost of the Kit 10 years ago to get where Bob is now, 180 BHP and no LSD, and I did it all myself ;) I'm not saying who will walk away from Curborough with the biggest smile but it should be a good event. There promises to be quite a display of £££ on show. Lets hope there is talent to match the outlay :lol:

The snake still looks smart though. <_<

Bobsmate

Guest rizla

:D well lets just say i go to florida for 2 weeks on june 7th it has been promised for then so if it takes 2 weeks longer i wont be to upset

and the color is oxford blue :rolleyes:

Guest Bazwaz

Interesting thread.

Link deleted by Mick M - The thread was started in good faith but based on incorrect info which quickly started to 'get out of hand' - I have respectfully requested the Webmaster to remove the thread to avoid further embarrassment to the persons and products mentioned it it.

Guest rizla

:lol: yes id seen this,this is the chassis from spd the last owners of this kit the chassis on the new one is a modified vindicater sprint one,you may notice the pic has the black indicaters fitted where as mine has the new chrome ones,this is the old chassis :p

heres a pic of the new one

ps read the last posting on the thread youl see wot i mean as he talks about my actual car ie the one above

post-13-1082312867.jpg

Edited by rizla

Guest chris

:blink: Thank god for that .I rushed into the garage to check the welding on my rear suspension as soon as I had looked at the link(no problem at all of course)

I am glad that youve cleared that one up Rizla,I only hope that a member of the LocostBuilders forum puts it straight on there as well before it gets out of hand.

regards chris