The Son Of Rizla

Guest rizla

Guest Battery Bill

Ian

looks very nice bit of an arse on it though

I think its the coat she's wearing, anyway how can you see past the bunch of flowers ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice car Rizla

I would be a bit worried wizzing it round Curborough though after reading the Locost threads :( :unsure:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest rizla
:D believe me bill there is no problem with the car,no matter wot is on any forum,bob has done a mazing job of making a new chassis for the snake the car in the thread you mention was the spd chassis (no wonder he had no buyers and sold the lot to bob) :p

post-13-1082351390.jpg

Guest rizla
:lol: bill i was shown the old chassis,and bob has kept it to show anyone the dangers that are out there,i will take some pics next time i go there you will not believe how bad the rest of it was(ie the bits you could not see under the body work)

post-13-1082351347.jpg

Guest Steve.G

Well I've read the thread on "the other board" and was not taken at all by the aggressive nature of the posters and the way they expressed their views :angry:.

It certainly shows this forum in an excellent light with informed well written posts (generally anyway :p ). I can't think of any thread I've read on here where there has been too much bad language and certainly a complete lack of humor.

I may have just read one of the worst threads on their board and it may not be representative, however it certainly makes me extremely happy :D to be a member of a supportive owners club where peoples views are respected and even the most basic beginners questions are treated with respect and ALWAYS get helpful answers.

Thanks again to ALL posters on here - long may it continue !

Cheers

Steve.G

Guest rizla

:rolleyes: well said steve, its amazing how people can post on other forums without getting the full picture(alot of damage can be done)

and yes alot of their other posts are just as bad, it seems as though they say if it ain't my make of car then its not as good.

you get none of that on here just good comments and a lot of humor, but always respect <_<

Guest Steve.G

I suspect this is the forum Bob was talking about when he came to pick up the car last week.

We were talking about his new kits and he was not very happy about "ill informed" posts about the chassis on a web forum.

Rizla - hope you'll continue to be an "honourary" Hoodie even after the S7 is sold - not sure this group is snobbish or insecure about what car people drive. So, having "come clean" about the new company car - when are you going to reveal your appointment as Head of Marketing for RSJigTec :lol:

Cheers

Steve.G

Guest Bazwaz

They don't seem to like Robin Hoods either. :angry:

Link Deleted - Mick M - Sorry Baz! - someone has kicked a hornets nest !

Explanation will hopefully follow when things have cooled down 'behind the scenes'

Barry.

Guest Troy Halliday

I scan the Locost site from time to time but have never felt like setting up home there. As you all know I am new to kitcars but I've been on 3D graphics forums for years now. There is as I may have said before a big difference from a forum and an online community. I have found you all to be helpfull, and extremely sarcastic ........................... just my sort of people :D

I should be off to pick up some of the bits for the kit soon so I can start to prep them ready for the build, so get ready for the usual no-brainer questions. I do of course appologise in advance ;)

Rizla I had seen this kit before when it was owned by Sports Power Drive, and thought it was quite a nice looking kit. Now I've got that song going round in my head, can't remember the name but you'll know the one "....... I like big butts and I can't denie ....." :D

Guest rizla

:lol: no im not on rs jigtecs books yet(hhmmm)

yes i will still be a hoodie for ever no mater wot i own

Edited by Mick M

i pride myself on being open minded when it comes to any kit new or old whever it be a seven or a jago jeep all have a place and a following

Guest rizla
:D no it is in production NOW cant tell you the cost cause im not sure of it all but the body/chassis is £1770+vat he also has a seven inspired car using the same chassis called a 235 :wacko:

Guest Bazwaz

Came across this today, it was the name that caught my eye. The guy won a prize which was a trip in the new Rizla (he gets around) Suzuki Caterham. He only managed half a lap.

Nigel Chapman, 49, a vending machine operator from Bristol, said: “The Rizla Suzuki Caterham R500 Evolution is an incredible car, the performance has to be experienced to be believed. We shot out of the pits and the speed was awesome. I didn’t realise that an early exit into the barrier was part of the prize, but the car soaked it up without any complaint and there are no injuries. I’d go out for another go in an instant if I could…

Barry.

p.s. i hope this isn't an omen of things to come. :lol:

post-13-1082385818.jpg