Happy Days

Guest bloke

Guest chris brown
the weather is gorgeous today, dreamin of drivin...

why are you messing about on this when you could be building and driving sooner? :D :D but yes driving is good today done 45 miles just for the fun of it :lol: :lol: :p

Guest Bazwaz

I only managed 3 miles :( i had go to the in-laws and mow their lawn. Still, it's going to be nice for a few days so i hope to go a bit further tomorrow. :D

Barry.

Guest rizla
:) im counting the days ian,but its like watching a kettle boil it seems to go on forever,i think my work mates will be glad wen i get it,as i seem to have a very short fuse wen it comes to work <_<

hmmmmmmmmmmm last couple of days out in the 2B have cured my winter blues, B)

i'm now sunburned and a little deafer in my right ear, ;) ..makes all the cuts,bruises,burnes and skinned knuckles worth while. :lol: ..is it me or do hoods just look that much better in the sun?? :wub:

as Bill withers sang "its gonna' be a lovelly daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"

Happy days indeed.

My winter projects are now finished, a new dash with VDO clocks, interior re-vinyled and to top it off a new set of alloys and tyres which gained me 1.25 inches of sump clearance.

Took it for a 40 mile thrash today, shades on and wind in the hair, what a beautifull day. Only one problem with the dash, I used the original Sierra fuel sensor to save cutting holes in the tank for the VDO sensor - would you believe that the VDO fuel guage works the opposite way to the Capri guage I had in. When I filled the tank the reading went to empty instead of full - bugger - looks like I might have to fit the VDO sensor after all.

Nigel.

post-13-1082843479.jpg