Paul Jepson

gncgray

We have done all ours ourselves.

If you have all the reciepts, photos, donor V5 etc it's not rocket science.

You do have to fill in the forms correctly, you should present the evidence in a neat and logical manner.

I had 2 clip folders with A4 transparent sleeves, 1 for IVA VOSA and another for DVLA registration.

The easier you make it the more likely you are to get the correct registration quickly.

I know at my local DVLA some have just presented a shoe box full of receipts it took many weeks to get a registration.

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Hi Gramham, I used Paul Jepson. All paperwork done over the phone sent him all photo's and £45 cheque. This way had no problems with paperwork. Well worth the money.

Cheers Neil.

I'm a tight bugger and wasn't going to spend another £45 and to be honest the forms are very straight forward. Any doubts were answered with a quick call to either GBS or reference to the supporting documentation off the DVLA website. If you can build the car then you fill out the forms. When registration came round the folks in the Peterborough DVLA office couldn't have been more helpful!