Kent Area Meet

Guest Captain Daz

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Daz

Hi Gents

Great to see you all last night. I’m glad we got some cars out and the weather held.

We had a quick chat towards the end of the night and thought the next meet would be held further east and perhaps at the weekend. This would allow partner’s/kids to come along and for us all to have a bit of lunch. Al and Lana has the difficult task of researching a venue ;)

We also thought a track day would be good but as the club ones are all up north we are looking into a day at Lydden Hill towards Dover. We might just go on an open track day first to check it out and see how many cars turn up. We’ll invite the rest of the RHOCaR guys too. Lydden Hill was the one Top Gear used when they went rally cross racing. Think I'll stick to the tarmac though!

I hope your builds/mods go well and look forward to seeing you next time.

Cheers

Daren

Guest tom-zero

how about brandshatch ? ive done a couple there in my fiesta and a few with my brother in his lotus its a good fun track with regular open pit events

im pleased to let u all no i got my kit home and unloaded safely and im looking forward to building it and meeting u guys again