Jumping A Red Stop Light

Andi

The wife has shown me some shocking news.. She has gone through a red light by 1.2 seconds i think it was.

I was a little disappointed with her carelessness and told her to pay more attention etc etc.

Then she dropped the bomb shell that "hang on that was you driving at that time" I`m pretty sure it wasnt :cray: he he

Anyways now she`s going to grass me up to the law... and as I am an honest hard working tax payer I will probably get fined

a sqwillion quid, then publicly flogged with a stocking full of hot sh*t and banged up for 10 years whilst I wave through my cell window at the car thief ASBO kids doing stock car racing as a punishment.

Seriously though was looking through the interweb at what fine and points I should expect and came across this site

And noooooooooo I am not going to do this as I said, I am honest and it is a bit twa**ish going through red lights, but this is interesting all the same

http://www.nopenaltypoints.co.uk/runningaaredlight.html

Anyway, the wife has promised to come and clean my cell windows twice a week :acute:

Andi

Guest zoomzoom

I must say I admire you fessing up and taking it like a man, you know being this honest means you will never be a MP or a banker but hey -ho you might get a cell with big bubber as your cell mate just be careful when he asks you if you want to be mamma or papper

Look on the bright side Andi..... It'll be a bumper Xmas party for all the knobs

that get to spend the cash raised by fleecing motorists!!

Rang the police the other eve about kids on motorbikes on the field behind us....

Response..... We haven't the manpower to chase kids across fields.

My response..... Ok, leave it with me, I'll get rid of the little f*#*ers my self.

Response..... Oh, don't do that sir, you could be charged with assault!

My response..... Doubt it, I'll be in the field you haven't the manpower to attend!

;)

Guest alfaGTA

seems strange we pay our taxes to erm....... keep US in check whereas the non payers get let away with "manpower" cuts and "underfunding"......

Guest scrabster

andi, just one tip,take shower gel not soap, so if you drop some just swish it away . the last time i went to jail, within minutes i was held over a table and duly buggered :shok: ............my uncle brian takes monopoly to serious these days :lol: