Zero Wiring Loom

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

I've now stripped my kit back to the chassis to give the frame some tlc, when stripping I looked at the wiring loom and was less than impressed, I have made a mess of if, and I would like to redo the whole loom. My car uses the older zero loom, not the factory made plug and play loom. I was wondering of any body knew where this loom came from/ or a supplier name? Even better if any one happens to have a spare one that they have decided not to use? I'm not keen on going for the plug and play loom as its quite pricey and I have quite a few things on the car that are not standard. I wouldn't want to play for the plug and play loom to cut it up!

Guest mcramsay

Replacing the whole loom might be a bit drastic, if I could replace the wires I have hacked up that would be better, can any one recommend an online store which sells s selection of different coloured automotive wires, then I can keep the colors the same and only replace what I need to!