Stacker Driving Tuition

Big Jim

Guest Battery Bill

We may mock, but at least they are getting the job done, imagine in this country there would be half a dozen navvys standing around saying Cant be done guvnor" :rolleyes:

Lets have a round of applause for their inginuity :lol: :lol:

the truck in the air looks mine at work but am sure its not as our saftey rep (fliptop) would have them all wearing flurecent jackets and shouting put your seat belts on .

as we have three trucks at work ill see how many i can lift and let you know although they do strugle to lift the blocks of foam that we use

Guest mickmellors

This pic was pinned up at the training school wher I took my FLT test a few weeks back, and I asked if it was legal ! They couldnt give me an definite answer regarding FLT picking up FLT but the 2 guys hitching a ride is a definite NO NO !

If they had a pallet truck on top as well, the chaps on the balcony would be able to just roll it off ! !

I have some more pics like this somewhere hidden in dark corners of the works server ;) - I'll try and dig them out next time I'm at the office.

Guest Simon Harbour

As a building surveyor I can catergorically say that under the Construction Design and Management Regulations that you have to adhere to when working on building sites if you did do that you would probably be handed a massive fine, maybe even a spell in the clink.

But I agree it would be cool to see how many you could stack, I think 4 would topple!!

Guest kevin

I have been part of the human counter ballance on the back of an over loaded

fork lift many times. Dont knock the british worker, we can be as dangerous as any in the world. :D

Kevin

P.S. - Yes I am a fork lift trainer.