Drl Style Led Head Lights - Any Good?

Guest donaldthomps

I went for some ultra bright LED's from Fleabay Approx 50mm dia. Look a bit different and fit in well without looking out of place (Under the front indicators see below photo) Almost as bright as the headlamps.... :acute: 8) You can now almost see me before you can hear me... :rofl:

post-2721-0-10723900-1351598210_thumb.jpg

Guest donaldthomps

I went for some ultra bright LED's from Fleabay Approx 50mm dia. Look a bit different and fit in well without looking out of place (Under the front indicators see below photo) Almost as bright as the headlamps.... :acute: 8) You can now almost see me before you can hear me... :rofl:

post-2721-0-10723900-1351598210_thumb.jpg

Hi, could you send me a pic or a link to them on eBay - sounds good!

Hi, could you send me a pic or a link to them on eBay - sounds good!

Hi Try this link. Same as the ones I have and pretty cheap http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-24V-Power-LED-Daylight-Running-Work-Light-Truck-Boat-Warehouse-Forkfilt-/120828930229?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c21f728b5

HTH 8)

Guest donaldthomps

Just to let you all know, I visited Great British Sports Cars this morning to see the DRL Lights - they looked very good on the cars in the workshop so I brought a set with the black casing.

When I have them fitted I post a pic here so you can see the result, I'm having the arches and nose cose sprayed Lotus yellow this weekend, GBSC are going to be powder coating the windscreen surround in black next week.

The car will be transformed in 2 weeks, can't wait!