Fitting Of Weather Gear Needed

Guest srcfllslka

Guest srcfllslka

Hi all I was wondering if any one knows of a company that will fit my weather gear I have been to Northumbrian leather but want close to a grand I am in Newcastle upon Tyne and really want this top on please please help or I'd any of the member could all I have is hood doors hinges and roof bars no poppers or screws or bolts thanks

Hi, it's not that hard to fit the weather gear, but is easier in warmer weather (the roof is more flexible). Poppers and screws etc. can be easily bought online (Try Tifosi, CBS etc.)

I made small brackets to hold the roof bars out of scrap steel, and fitted it all in 1 afternoon (that was over 5 years ago though)

HTH

Nick

Hi all I was wondering if any one knows of a company that will fit my weather gear I have been to Northumbrian leather but want close to a grand I am in Newcastle upon Tyne and really want this top on please please help or I'd any of the member could all I have is hood doors hinges and roof bars no poppers or screws or bolts thanks

nearly a grand? for less than a days work + bits. I,m in the wrong trade