For Sale, Full Set Of Front Brakes For A Zero.

Pete Mar

Hi All

I have just upgraded my front breaks even though I never turned a wheel with the this brandnew set. I purchased this break kit with my Zero GT kit.

The kit comes with standard silver planted calipers, vented discs, new pads and braided brake pipes. I'm looking for £70 plus postage.

Cheers

Pete

Pete, apparently I need vented disks rather than solid disks as taken from a 1.6 sierra. Can you find out what the postage will be and let me know and I'll either send a cheque for parts plus p&p, or arrange either hoody courier or an exchange of goods at Stoneleigh.

Thanks

Si

Cheers Pete.

Rebuilding the S7 with a zetec, so may need more powerful brakes as I tend to have a rather dodgy right foot when driving. If postage is extortionate I'll take some pills to reduce the lead in the right foot till Stoneleigh.

Si

Si

Sorry it's been one of those weeks at work so I have not had a chance to get the postage price. I will try to get it tomorrow and let you know tomorrow night.

I'm looking forward to getting the Zero on the road as I have been building for over 12 months what with work and the wife it's taken longer than I would have liked. I hope to have her ready to driver up to Stoneleigh. Finger Crossed!

Cheers

Pete

Hi Si

I have weighed the box and checked the price and it will cost £25 for a 2-3 day service with the post office.

The box is 18kg so I guess it will be expensive to send. I might be able to get it cheaper if I send it on my works FedEx account so I will check on Monday and let you know.

Cheers

Pete

Hi Pete, thanks for checking this one out. If you can transport them to Stoneleigh that will be best option I think. I'll just take the lead out of my shoes until then - not on road yet and maybe a couple of months before I get on road.

Cheers

Si