Sussex Hoods

Jon Bradbury

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ian luxford

it does look like hoods are only available in 1 colour!!

i was made to park mine round the corner they said it was because i was late but i think it was because it is the wrong colour and spoilt the pics! :rolleyes:

russler

try to come down to peacehaven on the 26th no need to come for the whole day and think we are going on into brighton for some fish and chips afterwards

Guest Russler

sounds good, i'll be there, however the zetec may be in a different form by then (hopefully :rolleyes: )

Not sure if it is available but do any trackdays ever occur at goodwood or anywhere local. i'm going to curbrough hopefully but if I remember rightly that isn't until september :boohoo:

Guest mickmellors

My glasses are in the car so I cant see to check but I am pretty certain that Curborough is Saturday 31st July - Someone please correct me if I am wrong, or confirm if I am right.

I've done a couple of track days at Goodwood and they are great fun but they do check noise emissions from your exhaust before letting you on the track. Its a relatively easy track with some real high speed corners. Anyway I

'll look into it to see what the costs are, but I seem to recall paying something like £80 for a half day (it was enough time, I promise you!) although that

was a Lotus dealer sponsored event.

It is a good idea though, Russler. Watch this space.

Mick - can you tell me what subsidy or assistance is availabe from the club if any please? And any advice re oganising it would go down a treat too! Send a PM if you like.

Cheers

JonB

Guest Russler

I say I am going to curbrough although I have only assumed this, as at stoneleigh there were still 7 places left and I had already submitted my cheque. Was I supposed to recieve some sort of confirmation that I have a place or have I not been sucessful. :(

look forward to further updates

Guest ian luxford

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not sure why the big breakfast affects topics now it isnt on telly though! :p :p

just to keep this off topic

jon

goodwood is a great idea but us normal folk cant reply to your post in events so you might want to post something on here otherwise you will get very dissapointed with the amount of replies you get!