Windscreen Frame

Al Milton

Guest MarkB

Hi All

Has anyone got an unused windscreen frame from either a 2b or Superspec for sale?

Want to redo mine at some stage, (make it slightly taller), so thought i'd ask here first.

Cheers

Al

got an unbuilt frame, pillars, glass, possibly the rubber bit as well, free for you Al if we can organise a RHOCar delivery

Many thanks for the replies Gents.

Dad, I'll give you a call later if that's ok? I'm really after making the screen taller than originally supplied, but then again each car is different!

Mark, if Dad's screen is the same height as mine then thanks, i'll bagsy it. I'd change the glass for laminated though as i'll be having the screen a little taller. (Had a toughened screen go on me years ago and it scared the poo out of me, only doing 30-40 at the time).

No real rush at present, could wait until Stoneleigh if RHOCaR pony express is unavailable. But i'll post anyway to see if it's a go'er first.

Once again, many thanks for the replies, another great plus point for membership! :good: :good:

Al