How The Heck

Guest Darren2010

this confirms I have the wet weather gear in the correct place (the spare room ) and a rain poncho wedged behind the passenger seat, can you get a sump pump fitted in the foot well for the Scottish weather? though I used to have a self drain thing in the back of a dinghy mmmmm now thats got me thinking

D :blink:

The one thing no one has mentioned is that both you and the passenger CANNOT get in at the same time or you just nut each other in the middle :)

Left leg in under the steering wheel, squat down

head in and over to the passenger side trying not to nut the passenger if already in,

pull right leg in and sit back.

I'd advise you getting in after the passenger if the passenger is not aware of the head collision problem. :diablo:

Simon.

The one thing no one has mentioned is that both you and the passenger CANNOT get in at the same time or you just nut each other in the middle :)

Left leg in under the steering wheel, squat down

head in and over to the passenger side trying not to nut the passenger if already in,

pull right leg in and sit back.

I'd advise you getting in after the passenger if the passenger is not aware of the head collision problem. :diablo:

Simon.

please pay no attention to this advice....

He can't even sit in a camping chair without extreme concentration! :p

Guest chris brown

I'm with Simon. Left leg, head and body across into passenger area, right leg in and there you are. Not easy the first few times but you soon get used to it.