How The Heck

Guest Darren2010

Head 1st... in.

Arse 1st... out.

;)

I do it 1 leg, arse, 2nd leg. Has proved more difficult as I've put weight on around the midriff!

The first time my brother tried to get in, he ended up in, but facing backwards :o

Guest old AL

I was told by the seller when bought my first Hoodie from him, "unless you're a 6 year old midget forget about wet weather gear, and if you are not too far from home with a normal screen most of the wet stuff goes over the top of you anyhow, apart from traffic light stops!!" Here in West Cumbria (rain capital of the World !!!) we are all born with pointed heads (helps the rain run off faster) :sorry:

Guest mower man

Head first so its in passenger space pull legs in and thread under steering wheel --- you are in ,out is head first both hands on ground and crawl out ----simples ,it 's impossible in a garage you may get in but I doubt you will get out I 'm a 66year old arthritic Ican do it but prefer not too you get wet when you stop so keep going and any way you wont melt just get dry mower man :crazy: :rofl: :clapping:

Guest shaggy

no no no, its all wrong............

left leg in (for right hooker only - left hooker, do the reverse)

bend in half, round about the waist, head butt the steering wheel as you move the upper body towards the passenger seat.

now you are half way in.

next, put your upper body towards the passenger door, head first. Tough luck on the passenger, in fact ask them politely to get in after you.

Then pull your right leg through the hole, dislocate your knee, and slide right leg under steering wheel, relocate right leg after dislocation, light a fag (trust me, you'll need one after this, and - - relax.

Take 5 minutes, and then ask the passenger to do the same, only in reverse.

Simply getting in should take no more than 10 minutes, including fag time

filling petrol with the roof on - 20 minutes

paying tolls in France with roof on - go home

Guest peter2b2002

take steering wheel off, left leg, head, bum, right leg, slide down into seat, move seat forward put steering wheel back on, go(60 years old 6ft tall)

peter2b

Guest david_l_perry

I drive mine a lot with the wet weather gear on...mainly because its Britain and its crap for wether and I bought it to drive it as well as tinker with it :-)

left leg first, then I sort of pour myself in with my head first and have to stretch right over the passenger seat before I can pull my right leg in in. I'm a fairy big chap who likes pies, I don't find it too much of a pain. My wife does laugh at me getting out arse first....

Dave