Kimbolton

kevin the chicken

Made the first trip out in my car to the show at Kimbolton last sunday and had a good day. It was good to meet some other members and have a nose over their cars. There were supposed to be 800 classic and sports cars at this show and I could well believe it although it was so hot I didn't feel like staying out in the sun all day to look at them all. It was cool when my daughter and I set off and I took it nice and steady as the reliability of the car was untried. We got there ok and this gave me the confidence to treat it less gently on the way home even though it was hot, keeping it at a steady 70 mph on the A14 back to Huntingdon with no problems and none whilst in traffic either.

This is an opportunity for me to say thanks to all those who have helped me over the last year or so both with advice on the forums and physical help, I would have probably given up by now without it. Hopefully I should be able to get to some more events now.