Iva At Beverley

gncgray

Well...took "zoe" for her IVA at Beverley Monday expecting the worst.

She did fail but only on two minor things so on the whole I'm really pleased.

Lambda sensor was running a tad too high and the steering gator on the nearside was touching the lower wishbone...thats it!!

The fella at Beverley was great. He was actually human and "normal". Her made the whole process very easy and made me feel very comfortable.

So on the whole not a bad day. Re test date is the 28th August so hopefully will be on the road soon.

Graham

Guest Ian & Carole

10 years on and it sounds like they still try to do the right thing buy the builder.

We had our SVA there and the guy actually said he was sorry that he HAD to fail our car on, his words "Trivia"

Went back on the Saturday and less than 2 mins in the car park and he passed it.

1/2 hour wait and one MAC in my hand.

Drive back home to Lincoln over Humber Bridge was one of the best.

Well done on the very small "to do" list.

I've used Beverley a couple of times before when putting a couple of cars through the SVA and had a decent time - testers are firm (Quite obviously they don't want unsafe cars on the the road), but fair.

Good to know things haven't changed as I also have mine booked in towards the end of the month!