Hants & Dorset October Meet

eddieH

I've been asked by our Area Secretary to organise our next meeting at a new venue on the 8th of October at 7:30 pm. I've booked us a table at the Titchfield Mill, PO15 5RF - it's very easy to find (just off the A27) and the food is good. Further details are on their website: http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thetitchfieldmillfareham/

Please let me know if you're planning to come, so I can let them know how many people to expect.

Cheers,

Ed

Thanks for posting & arranging this evening meet Ed. Nick, the evening meets are just a group of friends ( mainly club members -- but open to all interested) who gather for a meal together & a chat. It's not a "boys night" as all are welcome; there is generally several females present for "girly chat". Get your name down ( & partners) & give us a look-see.

A final nudge -- to-night is the night --- evening meet for the gals & guys of Hants & Dorset , plus any others who wish to join us for a meal/drink/chat. See you all around 7.00pm for 7.30 sit down.; in the kit if possible.

Good to see a couple of new faces, glad you enjoyed our meet. As only 6 wished/were able to attend last nights jolly is there something different the members would like done for our regular monthly meet? Please post on here or P.M me directly & I'll try to build in your valued replies; it's your club & "The Management" wish to appeal to all if possible.