Wynn's Black Gasket Maker

Guest chrispine

Guest chrispine

As the title really, tried to get inlet 'O' rings for 16v rs2000 inlet, parts shop can't find them in any book so they recommend this, I've never heard of it before and am not sure about using it to seal an inlet manifold but they insist it's fantastic and everyone's using it, so, has anyone else used it? Would you use it on an intake?

Chris

The tube dosing is really controllable very fine as well you will really be able to place a line of silicone around the gasket space to form a ring which will seal

As the title really, tried to get inlet 'O' rings for 16v rs2000 inlet, parts shop can't find them in any book so they recommend this, I've never heard of it before and am not sure about using it to seal an inlet manifold but they insist it's fantastic and everyone's using it, so, has anyone else used it? Would you use it on an intake?

Chris

Better known as black Bob, we use it to seal anything, inlets, anything with a gasket, exhausts (except pre cat), I used it for a badly leaking sump on Emma's old Exmo.

Guest mower man

O rings any decent hydraulic engineers / merchants will have instock bothmetric or imperial sizes or a kit to make them . Iwouldn't use as a gasket/o ring on it's own ,it will be sim to all other silicone sealers ,ok to take up damaged faces , or may BE OK ON GOOD MACHINED FACES but the proper thing would be better . One question is it fuel proof /resistant ? if so who stocks it in S yorks mowerman :crazy: