Which Battery For 2L Pinto

Nicola Roberts

quick question as my head is buzzing we have only just got a Robin hood in need of love but we think the battery is duff. Can anyone help as to what sort of battery is best im so confused what sort of CCA we should be looking at saw this on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Odyssey-PC680-Race-battery-Brkt-Bundle-PVR25-Lotus-Elise-Exige-2-eleven-Elan-/151200276372?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23343d1f94

thank you Nikki

Guest Ian & Carole

Nikki

What is in the car at the moment ?.

Is it a standard sort of car battery, if so you could replace like for like and using the Euro parts discount you are looking at £30.00 - £40.00.

I run a standard Sierra spec one and it has been on the car now for well over 5 years for, I think, £24.00 at the time.

I use that one for my zetec powered XT, same bracket also, works fine for the zetec and is pretty compact, I spoke to them at one of the shows and went with their recommendation , prob worth asking what they would recommend if you want to go that route.

Cheers

Tony.R

• Like 1

The battery on the car at the moment is a cheap very old the car has been a non runner for 3 years we charged it up last week started the car but battery has died since and not charging we wanted to try and get a smaller battery to free up a bit of room as wires are everywhere its a 2lt pinto

• Like 1

The whole car is an old girl everything needs upgrading there is no batter tray, old connectors so the whole lot needs updating that why we was looking at this battery as its smaller and give a bit more room for the wires. Just wanted to check that it would start the old girl :-) so think i will order this thanks