Rover Ecu

alanrichey

To save me removing everything off my bulkhead to access the underside of the ECU, does any Superspec owner know the serial number of the ECU ? Apparently it should be something like MKC followed by a string of numbers,

Cheers

Al

Probably. It's the number on the plate attached to the ECU. You might recall I gambled on a spare ECU for a tenner. Turned out to be a busted flush as it was off the diesel version of the Rover 420 and cannot be re-programmed to eliminate the immobiliser.

Al, i've just remembered I sold my original ecu & engine to QuadraDave (Dave D).

It might be worth sending him a PM as he may still have it in the garage and could easily get the numbers from it for you.

All I can remember is that my old ecu was gold coloured.

Hope this helps

Al

Guest QuadraDave

Hi Al just checked ecu for numbers all original numbers have been removed there are numbers which the company who modified them have put on if you send me your email address i can open it up and take photos of the numbers on the main board from memory this is for a 4 gap flywheel and has had the immobilizer removed it says modified for robinhood engine on a label on the outside HTH Dave D