Cheap Place For Federal Tyres?

Hi,

Having had a good result on ebay, namely getting a brand new set of boxed 15 inch alloy wheels for 150 quid I am now in the market for some new tyres.

After a lot of research I have decided to plump for Federal 595RS-R, mainly because they seem to be almost as good as the 888's but a lot cheaper (and plenty good enough for my style of motoring).

The prices I have seen seem to vary a heck of a lot so does anybody know of anywhere that would be cheap? I need them in 195/50/15.

Regards

Kevin

I got one pair from Pneus online and the other from mytyres, i paid around £63 delivered, I found prices varied quite a bit over a few weeks. One thing to bear in mind is these tyres are about 10mm wider than the stated width. I had 205's on mine but had to order 195's for the front so the tyre didn't rub on my cycle wing brackets. I think there was someone on here that said they could get them quite cheap

Les

Look on locost builders. Guy on there selling michelins 1955015 for 140 for four delivered. They been used for testing on a race series but still got 6mm tread.. there changing race specs next season