Help...moving Handbrake

Guest Ian & Carole

Having dived into the wonderful world of kit car ownership and the illness that is "tinkeritus" it will be worth your while finding and making friends with a local motor factor who you can go to with a bit in hand and ask for one of these please.

Have you got a Euro part depot near by ? so you can use the club discount using Nikki's membership card.

I use one near by and now get full trade discount.

If it isn't on the shelf it is always here next day.

• 2 weeks later...

ebay also a valuable source of parts. My bmw has a front shock gone so i tried eurocarparts and the cheapest was £91 and was out of stock, next one up was £108.

Went on ebay and found them on eurocarparts ebay store for £46!! as were reduced for some reason. delivered just as fast as straight from eurocarparts.

Hi Dino...you do know RHOCAR has a club account which gets a good discount?

Yes sir....My good wife Nikki has all the details and the club card at hand for any major purchases :)

What we should have done is changed her account from being Nikki to being - "Dino & Nikki" and have one club membership logon for discussions.

But because we are both impatient car fanatics we both registered at different times and started hitting the forums with lots of questions and have stuck with the separate logins since. Just means she get's to see all the membership goodies on her login and get to hear about them on the night when I get home from work and discuss purchases.