Run Out Tomorrow

Big Jim

Anyone fancy a run out, we're meeting at Robbo's lay-by, ie. junction 7 off the M65 towards rishton, layby on opposite side of dual carriageway, U turn at the lights.

Away at 11am, anyone fancy it.

Jim

Jim

I certainly fancy it ,but unfortunately Crawley ,West Sussex to the NW is a bit

far,for a Sunday morning spin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Anyway

Ian

Guest j0ngreen

Damn, missed it,

My dad said he thought he had seen you all this morning out, but it was too late.

Even though mines still under construction would have loved to come and see you.

Regards

Jonathan

Jonathan,

Dont worry we will call on you before too long ;) .

Good run out ten cars, went upto Leyburn Via Skipton then back through Hawes to Ingleton, Great little pub that served us food and refresment, then back through Settle,Giggleswick and back home to Blackburn for me.

And it almost stayed dry all day, well apart from the quick shower at the watering hole.

We hope to be at a small Classic car show next Sunday near Garstang, see Jims pages for details.

He He, :D you will have to go and update it now Jim.

Must admit I was thinking of you all with envy whilst I was working today and then an evil little grin was to be seen about 4:30 when I was dropping the works van back off in Chorley as the heavens opened. That was a downright impressive downpour for a few minutes there (just about long enough for you to have the hood on by the time it stopped again).

Iain

sorry Iain

We only got a few mins worth and not that much, we stopped put hoods up drove few hundred yards to pub, had some grub, took roofs back off and set of back home.

Did you not get a helping hand from Andy with the boxs ;)

MITCH

Guest Battery Bill

Mitch

Dont worry we will call on you before too long  .

If you don't run out of petrol, :rolleyes: Get lost on a straight road :rolleyes: or chicken out because of some light moisture on the road :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :p :p :p

PS Lincoln to Newark 16 miles (I forgot about having to go to the other side of Lincoln though :wub: :wub: )

Mitch

Dont worry we will call on you before too long  .

If you don't run out of petrol,  Get lost on a straight road  or chicken out because of some light moisture on the road 

PS Lincoln to Newark 16 miles (I forgot about having to go to the other side of Lincoln though   )

Doesn't he make some big custard pies that are going to go his way, once he's on the road! ;) :D

We will remember, oh keyless one!! :rolleyes: :p