Bbq Stainless Steel

philshelton

For sale the clubs old gas bbq pic can be seen here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4N6t7NkFyWJdS1RTHdmMWQzMmc/edit?usp=sharing

This is the large catering grade BBQ that you will have seen at the shows. This unit is normally seen with a Nick Tullet unfortunately the club is unable to supply this unit with a Nick so you will have to cook your own food, if you can keep it lit long enough.This BBq is just a little temperamental and has a bit of an issue with the thermocouple / Gas valve. Due to the club using it in a public space we can not remove the thermocouple and gas valve and replace it with jus a normal domestic gas bbq gas tap.

As this is club Equipment it is exempt from rule 7 and will be sold to the higest bidder at the end of 14 days. Please note the BBQ is located in Leicester and will need to be collected

• Like 1

That's what I thought - closed bids only. I'll send you a PM when I get a figure then.

Thanks,

Simon.

Simon just post in this thread what your bid is the idea is the club gets the best price for its old stuff

Guest Ian & Carole

Now this has ended I think Simon was quite correct in his assumption re sealed bids.

The new constitution we all received this/last week clearly states bids by PM to the OP. (16.4)

I would have thought that if someone wanted it they would have bid! Be it open or not. Will leave it upto the club if they can get more for it closed great (didnt think I would get it and was trying to get the ball rolling tbh) if not I will hang onto it and make it avaliabe as a second club bbq if required. The club hopefully will benifit either way.

Guest Ian & Carole

I would have thought that if someone wanted it they would have bid! Be it open or not. Will leave it upto the club if they can get more for it closed great (didnt think I would get it and was trying to get the ball rolling tbh) if not I will hang onto it and make it avaliabe as a second club bbq if required. The club hopefully will benifit either way.

Keith

I wasn't having a pop at any one just making an observation, re earlier posts, having just read the new "constitution".