Hood Bag

Guest danny_samb

Guest danny_samb

hi I'm after a bag to keep the wet weather roof in save keeping it in the boot, I'v seen you can get them for a caterham like a long tube that sits on top on the boot and straps round the roll bar, just wondering if anybody used one

Thanks

I got my full hood bag (for a Zero) from Leslie Store I think it was the same as a Series 3. But best to check what is needed for a 2B.

These days I just carry the half hood which was supplied by SoftBits 4 Sevens with its bag and I have a shower cap for overnight which you can almost fit in your pocket. Give them a ring they probably know what you will need.

Ian

What size bag did you use for the hood, there is 2 different choices on that soft bits for sevens. Series 3 and series 5, mine is a 2b by the way

I have one on order from Lesley store will let you know, it should be here this week

Cheers

Derek

just had text from Lesley posted today should be here tomorrow

D

Edited by mr D

I have one on order from Lesley store will let you know, it should be here this week

Cheers

Derek

just had text from Lesley posted today should be here tomorrow

D

Well made ,good price, mention my name if you go ahead and I might get a bit of discount on my next purchase of a boot cover lol

best wishes

Derek

post-12480-0-31011700-1418560991_thumb.jpg

Which 1 would I need as there is 2 different sizes avaliable

Thanks

I messaged her from her website and asked what measurements she required then sent her measurements of across the boot and to the centres of the roll bar

Cheers

Derek