Tatton Park Classic Car Show 2015

steve in stockport

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thirteen-o-two

We're going anyway as I have booked my 355 in for it. If I can get someone to drive the SSpec in tthen it might well gomas well. I'll make my own arrangements but thanks for offer.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the interest folks, paperwork and list for passes has now been sent, 21 weekend passes, 1 Saturday only and 4 Sunday only so we should be able to put on a good show.

I think I have most people addresses for delivery of your pass, but Fozzie, Barry and Mark B can you send me yours via PM as I don't have yours. If I find any others I don't have I'll let you know.

Dean as above all the paperwork has been sent off. Follow the link in the initial post for a contact number for the organisers and ask them to add you to the Robin Hood Owners Club list.

There's another show in August that I'll be applying for soon if they can't fit you in.

I think the single entry forms will end up with you parked with the individual exhibitors. Ring or text the mobile number and ask them to add you to the Robin Hood Owners Club and Register RHOCAR group. They'll be able to tell you if you need to fill in a form or not.