Nearly There

tractor

well remade the boot today I was dreading it and it didn't disappoint seatbelts are back in windscreen brackets re sprayed and re fitted just a few more bits to do if I didn't have to work tomorrow grrrr it would be ready for a drive on saturday

well I was to ill on sunday to do anything to much fun juice Saturday night so I have cracked on with car this morning swapped the wheels cos the tyres were a bit thin and mot due tomorrow sorted fuel pipe out fitted choke cable plugged wiper motor in and working replaced bulb on rear number plate light fitted thermostat nether bothered before cos no temp gauge so all done went to start it up battery flat recharged battery oh poo battery has had it oh well off to ecp then

well the car is now wearing its black wheels put the new battery on started it up was pleased with the way it drove but other than that wot a disaster speedo don't work and the clock runs slow and the temp gauge just stays on 110 degrees and when at low revs the needle just jumps about so think I need to run a separate wire direct from sensor to gauge as for the speedo ? DSC_0069_zpss7websdx.jpg?1428943153853&1428943156105

Edited by tractor