Megajolt Expert...

Guest alfaGTA

Guest alfaGTA

Tried and failed to connect megajolt and laptop or some other issue... Loaded cable driver and software for megajolt but have no readings and little screen saying something along the lines of "trying to read cylinder count", also saying no map loaded.... And no live data when engine is running.

Is there anyone local to notts who knows what they are doing and has the right gear to load a map for me? It's zetec still running a pinto map!

I can travel within reason tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Thanks in advance.

Bloody hell Keith, you pick your times mate! Normally I'd pop straight over but busy loading the caravan as away in the morning for the weekend.

Is the laptop seeing the mega jolt?

I had trouble initially with mine and had to configure the port number to force it to connect.

Rob or Simon could possibly help on that front better than me....

Guest alfaGTA

Port comm preset in megajolt to port 1, laptop said it was using 6 so I switched megajolt to port 6 and the data light in the USB connector was flickering suggesting it was now talking.... Is there a led on the megajolt to show it's actually got power?