Stoneleigh From The Nw

steve in stockport

Hi All,

See below for a suggested intinary for travelling to Stoneleigh on Saturday 2nd May for those wanting to travel in a group.

Meet at Tesco Extra Stockport, just of Jct 27 M60 from 1330hrs ready to be away at 1400hrs, fuel is available there.

From there to Buxton with another stop at Morrisons supermarket for anybody that wants to join there. Travel time to Buxton is around 30 mins, there is fuel at Morrisons and we should be away by 1500 at the latest.

From there A515 through Ashbourne to Lichfield, A5 to Tamworth, M42 Jct 10 to Jct 6 then A45 and B4113 to Stoneleigh Park.

That should see us arriving at around 1700hrs, so plenty of time to pitch tents, get some food cooked and all the bits and pieces sorted before dark.

If you're interested in forming a group add your name below.

Guest peter2b2002

If i can get my 2b to fire up got fuel spark timing ok( was 180deg out) timing light flashes on all plugs but engine wont fire up if i cant get it to run i might have to use 1 of my other cars , one way or other see you there on sunday

Peter2b

Im in!

Could someone please point me in the right direction or to the right person for this one please : when i paid my club subscription over the Internet, late last year I thought there was a message on the Web page to the effect that my payment included membership for 2015 too - or was I imagining it? I have not received a members card etc for this year.

Guest Ian & Carole

Send Chris n a message he is the member ship secretary.

He will sort it for you.

If you intent coming to Stoneleigh over the weekend he will be there.

Just ask and someone will introduce you.

Guest peter2b2002

My Sunday trip has been cancelled by swmbo as she is going up to york to see her sisters so i will be going on monday unless i can get some one to look after the live stock

Peter2b

Guest peter2b2002

Just fitted new plugs bit slow to tick over till it warmed up had to twist the dizy a bit ticks over smooth going to try a quick up/down the road in morning ,swmbo thought it was a helecopter , getting booked for mot on monday, if europarts had got me the plugs on time it would have been mot'ed this morning

Swmbo asked me a coulpe of weeks ago about what i was doing next week end i forgot about stoneliegh, senior moment, so she has arranged things with her 2 sisters, i'm trying to find some one who can look after the dogs, cats, geese and hens on sunday

Peter2bz3

Edited by peter2b2002