Scotland Video *bleep* Up

Guest whiz

well guys I am Fu@%ing spewing i have lost 90% of my scottish tour video. I was downloading it into my movie editing app when my computer spat the dummy out without it saving. all Im left with is corrupted files on my SD cards. I had some cracking footage as well. nearly needed a new window in my office due to me nearly throwing the computer through it.

lets do it again asap

Andy

Im going to delete this post as I've actually just stumbled across the footage in a folder when i was looking for something else what a arse I am me and computers don't go well together sometimes

Im going to delete this post as I've actually just stumbled across the footage in a folder when i was looking for something else what a arse I am me and computers don't go well together sometimes

Lucky - With important files like this, always copy them to a working folder and work on THOSE copies. If you make a mess of it, at least you have the originals. Preferably make two copies before doing major work on them if possible.

I too get annoyed with computers not doing what they should. I have just blown up two power supply units in one computer which also took out the fuses in the power leads and now going to have to rescue data from the discs inside and rebuild another machine to take its place.

Grr - computers ...

Simon.