Piston Rod

KenO

Hi yes it is the Solid Rod I am looking for. The one I want replace is overall 415mm, diameter 20mm, the bar not including threaded ends is 340mm. How can I upload a picture to show you from an I Pad.

Guest 2b cruising

Apparently, you have to use photo bucket.

Then somebody else says you have to download onto an android device to post it.

Something to do with the mobile programme set up.

I have tried several times without success. Then again I am useless with any type of computer.

Edited by 2b cruising

Free to a good home -- no idea how much postage will be -- we are at Prescott this week-end --could check with other guys if they can help get it north on Rhocar pony express -- how urgent is it.?

That's great I don't need it urgently, if you can let me know the postage (Parcel Force mite be the cheapest) and your bank details I will put the money in your Bank Account if that's ok with you.

Ken

Bob what have you been designing on the paper on table ?

Stephen

My grandson has drawn a picture of me ---- & -------- the railway track he hopes to help me build around the garden.

That's great I don't need it urgently, if you can let me know the postage (Parcel Force mite be the cheapest) and your bank details I will put the money in your Bank Account if that's ok with you.

Ken

Ken P.M your full postal address & I'll get it sent off. Will worry about repayment of postage after I've mailed it.