Pair Of Yellow Rear Arches For Sale (Tiger Cat Originally I Think)

FERRINO

Hopefully moving house soon but sadly losing garage space, so anything large that I'm not going to use has to go.

When I bought the part started kit - it came with a brand new yellow rear tub. After research it looked like a Tiger Cat E1 rear tub? Anyway - it was far too narrow for the silly wide 2B so I cut the middle section out and planned to make a hybrid by bonding them 'into' a Haynes Roadster rear panel.

Anyway - since then I've found that Zero arches bolt straight on to the Roadster panel and look good so I won't be using these now. It's a shame as the 'bulge' section covered up the horrible sticking out Sierra Subframe bits perfectly which the Zero arches don't.

Pics below taken last year showing the arches 'clamped' on temporarily to the try and get an idea of position:-

They might be of use to someone considering something similar maybe? Only looking for £30 for the pair so not much lost if they don't work for you. I think they would be too big to post economically really so collection from Rugby, Warwickshire would be ideal. We are 5 mins from Junction 1 of the M6 motorway.

Cheers

Tony

20140706_143027_zps2612fad3.jpg

20140706_133037_zpse7e60180.jpg

20150602_203405_zpsr4wllejm.jpg

20150602_203348_zpstl5dpk0u.jpg

20150602_203355_zpseto6iy7e.jpg

20150602_203413_zpslcmxyi6m.jpg

I will Rob - You have to make some sacrifices and compromises for your family though at the end of the day. The ratio is going the other way - we currently have a small house and a big garage space. Where we are hopefully heading is a much bigger house but a single 'built-in' type garage. I just hope it doesn't ultimately end up stopping the build and the car ending up being another 80% finished project on Ebay.

Anywho - Arches sold on Ebay now so no longer available.

Cheers

Tony :)