Any One Else Work For A Dick Head

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

set the stage, where I work doing building/referb work in Shropshire1 there is a garden center where a lady works 3 days a week when she's not in I'm supposed to look after it as well as carring on doing the building stuff,(it's about 1/4 mile away) last year he put both our private mobile numbers on his flyers and Web site with out asking us, this resulted in me getting calls after work hours and a week ends, when I brought this to his attention he said that I shouldn't be called out of my work hours, he could not see my point that I was getting calls after hours, in the end I had to change my mobile number that I've had for 15 +years and the lady up at the garden bit donated her old mobile for work use and also got a new phone and number, today I had a call from him (he's at thier kent center)saying some one was up at the garden centre why hadn't I answered the work mobile (called my mobile) when I got a signal on the work phone I called him to say where I was working the was no signal on the work phone to which he's said PUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON THE BOARD up at the garden center I'm not having customers calling me for me to call you to see them,

still looking for another job

peter2b

Edited by peter2b2002

Guest Gargoil

It's easy, go look around the internet, enter as many competitions as you like, do as many surveys as you can and at the end of it, give his private number as a contact, accidentally. Sort of.

Your private number is your private number, not his.

I worked for a firm that when I was out on the road they would call me on my private mobile and leave a voice mail message,I then had to pay to retrieve the voice mail message simply to listen to them,solution contact provider and stop all voice mail messages.

sit down with them and tell them its a private number not a work number.

if your looking after everything you want more money and some perks.

if they don't care ..tell them your leaving.

if your not respected you don't need to be there.

Guest peter2b2002

Last time he used my private number he said his customers need to contact me during work as well as him so that's why he wanted to publish my phone number , so we told him to provide a phone but where I some time work there is no signal to any phone but he can't get that through his thick head, one thing I'm thinking of doing is blocking his number on my phone, be interesting to see what does about that

Peter2b

Guest 2b cruising

Do it Peter, do it now. LoL

See if you can transfer his call charges Lol.He would soon get a cob on then.

Having said that, an extra hour here and there soon makes up for such things.

I used to book 1/2 hour every time security called me.

Edited by 2b cruising