Ian Maycock

Tatton Classic Car Show 4-5 June 2016

Iggy, Stockport Steve usually organises tickets for both the June and August shows. I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

Si

Spoke to Steve yesterday he is no doing June this year. I was going to call the organizers tomorrow to see if we can get a club stand, they normally give us a very small pitch.

Ill be going again but probably just for the day... Good show though.

Apologies but life, work and other events have stopped me looking into organising anything for June. The organisers, Cheshire Auto Promotions, usually ask for a list of attendees four weeks prior to the event so if you're lucky you might just be able to secure a spot either on a club pitch or as individual exhibitors.

Application forms are on their website.

If there's any interest for the August show I'll look into getting a stand, dates are 20th and 21st August.Usual format, arrival from Friday morning, free entry for exhibitor and passenger, camping £10 for two nights per tent, if arriving on the day you need to be in and parked up by 10.30am and no vehicle movements until 4pm either day.

Spoken the organiser and there is only 3 pitches left, they are given on a first come basis and he has 10 forms still in circulation. I will send the forms off asap and keep you informed. In the interim period can you please put your name and reg down to speed things up if successful in securing a pitch.

Thank you

Thanks for your efforts Mark

Please add me:

Ian Maycock E785 KLH

Hi Mark,

Can you put me down for the Sunday please ?

F543 GNT

Thanks, Steve

I have the application form, need to send asap please confirm if you are interested. Vehicle reg, Saturday/Sunday and if you want need camping etc.