The Beast Of Brum Moors Released

Dean Roberts

First full, sunny weekend at home and I end up......not at home.

A full weekend of living on the motorways, country lanes and duel carriageways....

Approximately 700 miles covered - Coventry, Tamworth, Leicester, Burton, Derby, Nottingham, Chorley and again after work tonight back to Derby.

A fully enjoyable time with the 4x4 and towing different items back and forth to sunny Brum.

By the time I sat down to have dinner last night at 20:30, I was completely exhausted.

But at least the caravan and the Kit have new family homes.

Went to work today and got this email from the wife and then a security picture:

I quote Nikki, "I'm in love she purrs !"

1st%20run_zpscsjk6t8q.jpg

Aaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh.....didn't take the wife long to get attached to new baby.

Oh well, looks like I'm nominated caravan driver again for all the RHOCaR shows.....

• Like 5

She purrs like a kitty and runs like a dream. Lovly car and having the power to move is fab although i did take it careful as no more servo !!! And im used to stopping. Poor dino hes having a op tomorrow so cant drive for a week after i have offered to take him for a spin when the sun comes back out 😁

• Like 1

Brilliant! How is she finding the extra power?

I think she has answered the question.......Smooooooth and stylish, with a deep growl when something gets in the way...

I do love Nikki's first mod to the Kitty, a no brakes sticker on the dash board to remind her.... :crazy:

As soon as the quacks sign me fit to drive and the sun shines, it will be my turn.... :clapping: