In Praise Of The Nhs

Guest peter2b2002

Guest 2b cruising

If it's what I have it's easy enough to get used to and live with. Three inhalers a day, one two sucks once daily. (steroidal).

Another one suck twice daily. Finally the usual little puffer asthmatic type, two sucks 3 times a day. Bit of a bind especially if you are off out for a day but well worth it. I certainly know it when I forget them.

Guest mower man

I have COPD 2 inhalers once a day plus 12 tablets 8 morning 4 bed time yes it is big pain dons la derriere but I keeps me getting up in the morning and being a pain on here :crazy: mick

Guest peter2b2002

off up to Manchester in the morning for another biopsy for a double check as the 1st was not conclusive nice early start as I have to be there for 8.30 (1.75 hrs away)

peter-2b

Guest peter2b2002

feel like a cullender 1st nurse had 2 goes then after the biopsy the surgeon pricked her self on the neaded she stuck into my back so I had to have another blood test done just incase I had some thing nasty to pass onpost-955-0-80710200-1477157747_thumb.jpg

peter full of holes -2b