My New Purchase - Any Information Welcomed

Shauniedawn

Hiya Merry Men - just bought my first RH which is an S7 based on a Tr7 platform.

The chap I bought it off was the original builder from the early nineties. He used it for 3 years then it went into storage in his mam's garage as houses, kids, gardens and work took over; we know the story.

The reason I bought it was because of its Tr7 lineage as I own several and love them! I know almost nothing about RHs and am intrigued to know how many were made based on the Tr7. There seems to be little or no mention of them on here, only the Dolomite based variants.

Any further info welcomed.

Photo of the builder of the car on the day I bought it attached.

Shaun

30917422906_dd6d059c05_c.jpg

I have done a bit of research into the history of mine and found out that they are a bit of a mix up of bits depending what they had available at the time, Mine has the earlier chassis (square box section with factory fitted stainless panels) but it has the Dolomite front suspension subframe grafted on, The Sprint engine is mated to aTR7 gearbox and a Dolomite rear axle. scan10a_zpsjmxvlq0b.jpg

• Like 1