Spaghetti And Water Don't Mix

DoctorDee

i'm in the midst of replumbing "Gladys".

As part of this process I removed what I thought was a cover for the heater... (the inlet and outlet hose go through the panel in front of the panel that I removed)..should have known better. See pic.

I have run Trikes......I have seen some "fun" wiring layouts.....this is up there

The black object running from left to right at the bottom of the picture is the inlet for the heater, the outlet for same is just out of shot in the bottom right corner.. The white object in the top right corner is the container for the windscreen washers.The pipes for the washer outlets run across the back. The black box on the right hand side, zip tied to the bulkhead on a piece of rubber,(heat sink ?), next to the washer bottle, is I believe, the ECU.

I was always taught that it is not good manners to criticize anyone else's work in fact it's down right rude......

However, I can safely say consider my gob well and truly smacked.

post-13927-0-24693500-1481862627_thumb.jpg

Suddenly I'm almost proud of the wiring in my car...

Oh and I spy an unlicensed copy of a megaquirt ECU. People who made that had their supply of official megasquirt parts stopped because of quality issues and so they started making that one.

Edited by theduck