Rad Cap Pressure

Guest mcramsay

http://r.ebay.com/eRfJO2I've fitted this to the stylus the cooling ability of it is phenomenal. I have trouble getting up to temp now where as before it was marginal cooling. They come in 4core as well without the intercooler. Coolex will also modify to suit your needs. Worth a call....

Guest mcramsay

I have the coolex rad on the car at the moment and that is what I'm struggling with, Done some calculations my radiator surface area is 55% smaller than the stock BMW rad!!!

The other m3 marlin rad size comes in 14% smaller than stock. But he has no cooling issues and I guess that 14% is lost as you are no longer pulling a whole m3 along behind you.

Trying to find a company to make a radiator to my sizes. No point in arsing around with electric water pumps or waterless coolant when the radiator in using is half the core size it should be.

Guest mcramsay

Spoke to a bloke this morning who makes copper rads for stock cars, he can make me one for around £200 to my measurements and requirements. 35 years experience in making radiators and wouldn't use anything but copper!